Question:
How can you tell if a guy is interested in you?
susan m
2005-12-08 09:24:51 UTC
It's hard to tell sometimes if a guy is interested in you for work reasons, or if they are attracted--how do you tell?
Three answers:
2005-12-08 10:02:53 UTC
There's no black or white here.. some people can actually take you to dinners etc just as a work colleague, and some think even a "hello" is a big deal.. it really depends..

though there are things that go beyond, and then you know, such as a guy making you coffee when you didn't ask, or something he put on your table so you'd laugh, etc.
Bartolete's the name
2005-12-08 19:36:34 UTC
Really, if a guy is interested in you, you'd know because we are not that complicated. We most of the time are clumsy and stupid, so if you notice that the guy you suspects starts to act neatly and cute... you can be sure he's into you, to the extent you allow him... so be at your best and he'll know that he's reciprocate... because we don't that have that much patience in changing our goofiness for a long periods of time.

Clear? jejeje
2005-12-08 19:30:42 UTC
we look at you for long times...and we occasionally follow you around sometimes...