Question:
I am in love with my best friend, but he has a girlfriend. He tells me everyting and we flirt alot.What to do?
Crazy-N-Love
2005-12-09 06:56:59 UTC
We grew up together, always liked eachother. WE couldn't date however becasue I went off to college in Minnesota and he is now in Missouri. WE have always been close friend, but started dating someone a while ago. We talk about the possiblility of us being together one day and It is very possible. We even discuss whether or not we will marry one day. WE have always thought that we would. What should I do. Should I just forget it and leave it alone or should I act on it. He really loves his girlfriend so I don't want to mess that up, but what am I to do?
Three answers:
thale138
2005-12-09 07:20:55 UTC
Have you slept with him yet? You are sure that you love him? Im sure he loves his girlfriend right now, but is it really anything serious? If you could be with him right now, would you? If you can, tell him and see what he says. You wouldnt be messing up his relationship if he loves you, well you would be, but if you think you are a better replacement, go for it.
HighNMighty
2005-12-09 15:31:54 UTC
You and your best friend have to stop wasting time and get down to business if you're serious, because at some point it is going to be too late to express those feelings completely. Allow him the opportunity to stay with his girlfriend if he expresses that desire.
sieg_wahrheit
2005-12-09 16:25:06 UTC
you say he loves his girlfriend, so what's the meaning of flirting you? Think it over to find which is true love.If he's happy with his girlfriend, and if you really love him, just let him still be happy like that. Be careful and be brave girl, you'll get what you need to have :)