Question:
How can I break up with my boyfriend when I still love him but he doesn't satisfy me in bed?
Rianna
2005-11-01 21:23:23 UTC
I love my boyfriend but I'm tired of pretending that we are sexually compatible.
Three answers:
PM
2005-11-23 03:04:01 UTC
Why are you pretending? Does he know that he doesn't satisfy you in bed? How can he possibly improve if he doesn't know something is wrong? I'm sure if he cares about you that he would want to improve your sex life.

I think it's hard enough to find love, so I would try to fix up the sexual incompatiblity.

I would recommend these books: "Guide to Getting It On" by Paul Joannides, Daerick Gross

"The Good Vibrations Guide to Sex" by Cathy Winks, Anne Semans
thecentrecannothold
2005-11-29 01:19:17 UTC
I suggest trying some sexual toys, having frank open communication about your sexual issues, and even taking a class or watching a video that teaches couples better sex. If none of that works, or your boyfriend isn't interested in doing those things, then you will know what to do. Be honest!
2005-11-17 21:53:16 UTC
It's too bad to throw a good, loving relationship out the window because you're not sexually compatible. A counselor can help you work through the problems--a lot of times it's just communication. It counseling still doesn't work, it may be time to move on.