Question:
please answer? (guys and girls) is he interested?
?
2010-03-05 19:24:15 UTC
Dont give me crap on how hes too old please....How do i talk to him?? i really like him and he rides my bus..im in 7th grade hez in 9th...i kinda think he might like me.. when we look at eachother he aslways is smiling at me and im smiling at him its lke an eyecontact thing..then i always look away first but when i look back a fw seconds later hes still looking at me smiling we hae a few conversations..only when im not fealing shy ...i dont know how to talk to him or even if he does like me...so i guess my question is.. how to talk to him? how do i kno if he likes me like some signals that he might??
Thirteen answers:
puppysyndrome
2010-03-05 19:25:52 UTC
It's probably a good idea when you are asking a question and wanting advice or suggestions not to start out by saying "Dont give me crap about..........."
heavenzmystique
2010-03-06 03:30:43 UTC
If you really like him and don't want to wait then my best advice to you is take a leap of faith! Take a deep breath, sit next to him on the bus and exchange contact information directly or indirectly. Like ask him if he has seen a particular movie or done a particular activity and voice out your desire to watch said movie or do said activity and invite him. Pick a neutral activity where you guys can laugh while doing it to decrease the ackwardness. You can invite him as a friend and just ease into it.
Dylan
2010-03-06 03:28:30 UTC
If he's staring at you and smiling he definitely likes, so take confidence in that. Guy's could really care less about age, it's all about how they feel about the girl. 2-3 years between you guys? not a problem at all. One of my friends in high school who is a Junior, is dating an 8th grade girl.

As for the how to start getting to know someone you like, I still don't know how to do that myself :(
Sissy
2010-03-06 03:27:03 UTC
Fer starters, he's not too old. He may be like 3 years older than you, but I've dated older.

Anyway, just be yerself and start talking. Like, when you get on the bus, drop yer folder where he's at and see if he'll pick it up. Then you can strike a conversation.
Gigi
2010-03-06 03:41:51 UTC
The first way to talk to him and "break the ice" at the same time is ask him a question the ones he is asked. Like, "hey weren't u that guy i saw at (place) ?" When u ask a question like that make it seem convincing and like yr reeeealllllllly interested in knowing. Ask him things like wat r his hobbies and friends favorite places, colors, things, and foods. I really don't know how u would find out if he likes u but if he flirts with u then probably
?
2010-03-06 03:27:23 UTC
these could be signs that he likes you, but i make eye contact with guys a lot and we smile at each other just cause it's fun (i'm not saying that's the case with you though). one time if you guys make eye contact.. don't break it.. if he doesn't break it after a couple seconds, then just smile, and say hey. if he says hey back, just talk. ask him what classes he's taking, if he has any recommendations for you for 8th and 9th grade, what's his fav. class, and what sports he likes to play. just make small talk first. if he makes an effort to talk to you first after your little small talk then he could very possibly like you! but try to aim for bein friends instead of rushing into things! hope i helped!
2010-03-06 03:28:32 UTC
well i am really shy too and who cares about age differance the only thing you have to worry about woth age diff. is if he will hurt you or not :) but try giving him your # and you can text him or something if you dont feel comfterble about that than just talk to him on the bus see if you have things in common :) good luck

plz help me : https://answersrip.com/question/index?qid=20100305190216AANidMb

thanx
Honk if you love the cardinals!
2010-03-06 03:38:15 UTC
he might like you maybe you should really just work up the nerve to talk to him but then again unless hes nervous to talk to you or he doesnt want to go up and tak to you but then again maybe hes holding out until you talk to him because your younger and that would be like hes weird
?
2010-03-06 03:30:01 UTC
He definitely likes you. Ask him for a small favor that not too hard for him to do. Give him some small praise. Guys love stuff like that - makes them feel important. Next thing you know - he can't live without you...
madam
2010-03-06 03:26:54 UTC
I PERSONALLY THINK HE LIKES U U JUST NEED TO START CONVERSATIONS WITH HIM AND GET TO KNOW HIM BETTER AND THEN I THINK ITLL WORK OUT AND ULL BE HAPPY AND HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND HE IS NOT TOO OLD FOR YOU :)
RayWilliamJohnson
2010-03-06 03:28:17 UTC
ask him to go out sometime.. im sure he has time.. if he really likes you
2010-03-06 03:29:43 UTC
STFU KID YOUR 12-13 GO PLAY WITH YOUR BARBIES
2010-03-06 03:28:59 UTC
hii