Question:
does he like me?!?
2008-07-26 00:35:31 UTC
Well, me and my BESTfriend, tyler. yeah, its crazy. im falling deeply for my bestfriend. lately things have been getting really flirty. we hang out every friday night. and i walk away form him for 2 minutes, and i come back and he always gives me a bear hug, and he just flirts; constantly. but there is this other girl,, she is only 12. and this boy is 15. and im 13, ill be 14 on july 28. but everytime i am around both of them, he always hugs her. and then tonight when we were leaving he gave me the biggest hug of my life, and then give the 12 year old girl a hug, then looks to see if im looking then kisses her on the head. and i totally felt jealous, but i dont know anymore. does he like me, trying to make me jealous, or what?! HELPPP MEEEE! advice!?!!?!?!
Twelve answers:
Aswane
2008-07-26 00:42:21 UTC
Im afraid Mr. Micheal Jackson here just can't make up his mind. Murder is out of the question... So is torture... maybe...! ( walks away and makes cheese noodles...)
CuTiE PiE
2008-07-26 07:47:15 UTC
I was like just in your situation except the girl was like my best friend, i think it would help if you try to make him jealous... or ask him in a flirty kinda way if he likes her. If hes gonna play hard to get then go for it, just dont make him feel ackward. And if he gives you a hug, hug him back even more.. Thats what i would do.. Best Wishes and i hope everything works out...
2008-07-26 07:41:20 UTC
Geeez. That's a strange case. I think he does like you, but I don't know if he's trying to make you jealous. And besides, the other girl is twelve and he is fifteen!

Just tell him how you feel for him. He shouldn't get too weirded out.
gerard
2008-07-26 07:48:52 UTC
I think he is trying to play you both against each other and the younger girl is easier to play mind games with, you are too young to be a fool, so don't. You seem like a nice young lady, don't sale yourself short! Good luck!
invcuteness
2008-07-26 07:43:40 UTC
Oh Yea! He is soo trying to see if you would get jealous. This guy totally likes he is playing hard to get. Pretend like it doesnt bother you and he will come running.
Cesca [breatheeme]
2008-07-26 07:41:10 UTC
This other girl is 12. She hasn't hit puberty yet.
Ally
2008-07-26 07:40:04 UTC
You'll never know until you ask him yourself.

good communication = good relationship

If he is your BESTfriend, I don't think it would ruin anything so long as you guys understand each other.
2008-07-26 07:40:41 UTC
i think its weird when older guys go out with girls that are like a year younger
Karen
2008-07-26 07:42:12 UTC
he's trying to make you jealous he likes u
souljaboy396
2008-07-26 07:39:46 UTC
I think you should risk it and ask him out.
2008-07-26 07:38:47 UTC
I think he is trying to make you jealous, but a girl in 6th grade and guy in 9th grade is kinda odd...

Can someone please answer one of mine? Thanks!

https://answersrip.com/question/index?qid=20080725232153AAbkAKq&r=w
2008-07-26 07:40:24 UTC
dude he's a player just let him be, he'll date you, do you, dump you. I think...