Question:
What would be a good holiday gift to a 14 year old girl who loves music?
Jon
2005-12-08 21:31:33 UTC
Also, its from a 14 year old guy. She also has an iPod mini.
Four answers:
2005-12-08 21:47:49 UTC
If you don't know her taste in music, go for the gift card to a music store - she'll love it. Or, consider accessories like a CD organizer, nice headphones, or a portable music player of some sort. Happy Shopping!
2005-12-08 21:55:11 UTC
When I was 14 years old girl, I'm very glad to recieve his original compiled cd. That songs were from only his collection. But he selected for me at his best. He've imagined what I like.
JC
2005-12-08 22:00:39 UTC
Music From iTunes.......You can set up an allawence account so that she limited to how nuch she can spend on music

Or maybe tickets to a concert of her favorite Band or Artist.....
wedding_girl
2005-12-08 21:32:31 UTC
unlimited music download membership for 1 year