Question:
What should I do if my ex wants a casual relationship but I want more?
Rianna
2005-11-01 22:03:04 UTC
What should I do if my ex wants a casual relationship but I want more?
Two answers:
puttopal
2005-11-02 14:22:01 UTC
Be absolutely honest with your ex. If s/he isn't willing to give you the commitment you want, you're just setting yourself up for a heartache.

On the other hand, articulating your feelings for your ex may make him/her want you back on your terms! You'll never know until you own up to your feelings and let them out.
2005-11-02 18:05:42 UTC
Then you should not be friends at all. There's nothing worse than being in a relationship or "friendship" where your feelings are not reciprocated.