Question:
Should I f*ck this chick?
Ryan
2009-04-30 21:45:37 UTC
This girl I'm going to prom with I've been friends with for 3 years. She told all my friends and pppl I dont even know she wanted to f*ck me. Im trying to get myself to like her but its so hard! I've had too many bad experiences with her: freshman year, she didnt shave her armpits; She had rancid breath last year; shes a cheating wh*re. Anyways, I asked her cuz I like her as a FRIEND and we have so much in common(not characteristics, just in things we like to do) I heard she's going to make a move on me and Im still a virgin. Should I hit it and quit it? My friends say I could do better, but idk...
Thirteen answers:
Chris
2009-04-30 21:56:18 UTC
Don't do it! Your a young man! Practice your game on a hotter chick.
Nataliaaa
2009-04-30 22:01:11 UTC
Haha she didnt shave her armpits? Hahaaahah that so funny. But anyways...

No, u shouldnt F**k her. Seriously, do you really want ur first experience with someone u dont even like? Find a girl that you actually like and lose ur virginity to her. Trust me, its so much better and that way you will never have any regrets.
2009-04-30 21:52:54 UTC
Lol at quesara "someone with u actually like" guys first time is just to get it over with and naw bro cuz u gona do her and not wanna deal with her if she's had problems with **** like that its gona b 3 times worst after u get done f*ckin her u dont know what problems u'll run into
bemben
2016-12-24 23:12:27 UTC
first of all.. even even with the undeniable fact which you reported that those othere women are in basic terms pals.. and the reality that he already has a gf... i nevertheless locate it peculiar.. He won't placed on it for considered one of two motives that i will think of of. one- what is going to his gf say ? why did you supply it him.. why is he donning it.. in case you gave it him.. etc etc. 2nd.. possibly he doesnt desire to placed on it reason its a women anklet.. and he thinks that different women donning it would make extra experience. the two way... i come across it very unusual that he might try this interior the 1st place. does he understand the importance of the anklet first of all? if he does.. much extra peculiar. i might ask for it back regardless.. it replaced into meant for him.. and he's no longer using it.. i might get it back asap.
Corrupt
2009-04-30 21:49:53 UTC
If this is your first time, and you have having doubts, I suggest don't do it.. You are going to look back in history and say "I regret doing it the first time with this girl, I had my doubts up." If you are ever going to lose it the first time, make sure you are confident without a doubt.
Fizzy ツ
2009-04-30 21:50:10 UTC
Just say no. Don't you want your first time to be with someone you actually like?
2009-04-30 21:51:11 UTC
No...you will regret it afterwords...lose your virginity to someone you actually love and care about!
2009-04-30 21:57:03 UTC
once you turn it down ,you'll never make it up. you will always be one behind.
melissaaa
2009-04-30 21:56:52 UTC
sounds trashy, you'll just embarass yourself
2009-04-30 21:49:36 UTC
Get it while you can.
2009-04-30 21:49:53 UTC
LMAO