Question:
how do i date on line and where?
2005-12-08 19:35:37 UTC
how do i date on line and where?
Two answers:
ladynet
2005-12-08 21:56:22 UTC
There are lots of dating sites online. Here is a free one I know of, because my daughter met someone on this site. (plentyofish.com) I think that is how its spelled.
krazeenkute
2005-12-08 21:23:19 UTC
how - well post a pic(make sure its not old...recent)

the hard part...profile...hmmm...think about what you really want, talk about yourself...unless you really like long walks on the beach don't include it...cuz really, I am tryin to figure out where these people are that love these long walks on the beach...shouldn't the beaches be full. Be unique and have some fun. The short and small of it, BE TRUTHFUL!

And pay for the subscription, cuz if you don't...well then you won't be able to communicate.

From there, you will use an IM service, hopefully from there you can exchange pics and maybe use a web cam to know that there are no false visions...it may sound shallow, but physical attraction is important and a lie in the beginning...says alot about the end

If you feel a connection, take it to the next level, a phone call, you can feel a persons personality over the phone, you can hear a smile on a persons face.

If after all this is done, and you feel compfortable...set up a meeting date. Coffee is a great way, its public...and safe...you can also do a lunch during the work week...why not set a limit to avoid any awkward feelings of abandoning the date early...afterall, its only one hour! ;)

Where-I have used Match.com and LavaLife, but i have now met a wonderful guy off a silly site! Hotornot...but in the past, i have met some great people off of all of them and have resulted in some new friendships...