Question:
How do I stop getting dumped?
2005-11-15 16:31:52 UTC
How do I stop getting dumped?
Five answers:
dd
2005-11-28 07:31:19 UTC
Start looking at the guys you've been dating and be honest with yourself as to why you're attracted to them. In my experience, I found myself attracted to guys that weren't right for me to begin with so the relationship was doomed to fail before it even got started. Make sure you are not looking for someone else to complete you...complete yourself and then Mr. Right will come along.
thincvox
2005-11-26 09:08:02 UTC
Depends how you look at it, one door slams shut and another opens up. Why would you want to be with someone who would want to dump you in the 1st place. Keep looking, the right "one" isn't gonna dump 'ya!
thecentrecannothold
2005-11-30 22:08:18 UTC
Spend some time figuring out what qualities you want in a person, and what possible hobbies and interests you'd like to share. Think about what kind of person is really compatible with you. Then find and date that person. :)
firesauce
2005-11-23 21:25:08 UTC
Dump them first! :)
jBoogie
2005-11-17 23:37:50 UTC
Stop dating people who don't like you.

No, seriously...that might sound harsh, but it will probably be a much better solution to find someone interested in you and your dreams/goals/interests/etc. that trying to change yourself...unless you're really screwed up...but the question doesn't really give us much to go on